Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Shower Power

Two weeks ago I headed to Pocatello for a fabulous baby shower. Getting to Poky was more of an adventure than normal. My car was struggling kind of the last hour or so. I was flooring it and barely made it up the last hill on the freeway before Pocatello. I got to the appropriate exit thankfully, stopped at the light. Then when I tried to press on the gas again it would hardly move. I coasted to the gas station and called my mom to come get me. It was a little stressful, but I am so grateful I made it there safe and sound. I was definitely blessed. So our transmission went out in our Saturn Vue- Ramona. Bummer.

The baby shower was that evening at Aunt Karen's house. A big shout out and thank you to Karen, Michelle, and Rach. It was the cutest shower! The decor was so fabulous, everything being gray and yellow. It was just adorable. And of course the food was delicious. It was a party with so many fabulous ladies there (plus Ben:). Thank you all for your generosity. Our baby boy is one lucky soul who will be a styling little man. I keep joking that I will have to change his clothes twice a day so he can wear all of the cute clothing we have. I dreamed the other day that he was born kind of chubby and of course I was worried that he wouldn't be able to wear all of his cute newborn clothes. Silly mom dreams. Anyways, it was a fabulous shower. 


I loved Rachel's cutest fruit
baby that she made.





Thank you Auntie Karen for the fabulous party. I'm realizing I didn't take nearly enough pictures of all the wonderful people there.  But, what do you do? Although getting to Pocatello was a little stressful, the party was a hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment