Monday, August 5, 2013

Fourth of July (a little late)

It is August! Oh that time just keeps on flying. I do want to remember our fun Fourth of July weekend we spent up in Pocatello about a month ago. Carrie and her boys came, which is always a party, so Chris and I came up and spent the weekend.

The Fourth was a great day. We went to the parade and of course ate delicious food at Grandma's. My favorite is that my mom sent a picture of me to Park a while ago. He was hilarious and basically said I was huge and super pregnant. And of course he asked "When's the BABY due?" We sure miss him. If he could only see me now :)

Happy Asher enjoying his baby Cheetos.
He was hilarious.

sweet Carter. he's so cute!






Sure love Care!
I requested a trip up Scout Mountain to roast hotdogs with Grandpa Boyce. I must confess I was mostly motivated by the desire for some smores. It was really fun! We did get rained on, but waited it out and were able to roast some marshmallows! My mom saved the fire while the rest of us sat in our cars. Go mom. And can I just say there is nothing better than a perfectly golden smore cooked over a fire. Of course, I pride myself on being an excellent marshmallow roaster so that helps. It was a memorable little adventure. And now Chris has experienced one of my favorite summer activities in Poky.

my delicious smore

Jack. look at that happy face

I know this is blurry, but I kind of loved it. my mom told us to
"look like we love each other." We sure do.  He is the best!

Chris had to drive back on Sunday to work, but I stayed and went to Bear Lake with the fam. It was a beautiful day, not too hot. All of the boys were so cute and loved it. We sure loved having those Allen boys around. Chris and I are such fans of Asher. He is just too yummy and fun. We'd be more than happy with a little baby boy like him.



oh Max. I love that little face.
he was so happy eating those cheese balls


Asher resting. yum



No comments:

Post a Comment