Tuesday, January 7, 2014

4 months







As of Saturday, Oliver is officially 4 months old! Oh this boy. He's just the sweetest, yummiest, funniest little man.

At four months Oliver:

-Giggles. I love when he laughs. It's so cute.

-Has gotten louder. I feel like he has really found his voice and likes to use it. I love when he talks to me. He's sometimes a little chatterbox.

-Loves to put his pointer finger in his mouth. Sometimes he goes for 2, 3, or maybe even 4 fingers at once. Silly boy.

-Almost sits by himself. He crumbles sometimes and tips sometimes. But he really does pretty well for not being very old. He's so strong, probably from ab exercises with dad :).

-His hair is growing and is so cute. I love when it gets fuzzy. I think it is brown, but sometimes it hints at being red.

-Is a charmer. At the grocery store, we are constantly swarmed with grandmas. Oliver soaks it in as he smiles and flirts with them. He loves to hear what a beautiful boy he is.

-Has delicious cheeks that are perfect for kissing. I love his chunky legs as well. He's just so yummy.

-Is very aware and tries to figure out things. He likes to grab things, mostly to put them in his mouth.  

-Has rolled from tummy to back. He doesn't do it all the time but can.

Simply makes us so happy everyday. We love our boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment