Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Hawaii

I know it's September. I have clearly fallen behind with the update of the blog. I guess that happens. I'll blame this second pregnancy and that adorable two year old that keeps me running around.

Way back in May, we took a trip to Hawaii with my family. It was pretty surreal to visit paradise. The islands were beautiful, and we had a great time with the Thomas crew. We are grateful for mom and dad planning this amazing trip. It was fun to spend a week with some of the people we love the most. Oliver and I were so spoiled especially to have Chris with us all day for the vacation. Oliver loves his papa, and we were glad we all go to go.

We enjoyed Maui first, followed by Oahu. The beaches were amazing. The road to Hana was beautiful. With two babies in the car, it got a little long and not so heavenly near the end. But it was beautiful rain forest. We ate amazing macadamia nut pancakes with coconut syrup. I loved the temple and PCC. My favorite food were the delicious hamburgers at Kahuku Grill. Yummy. I just couldn't get over the perfect temperature and the variety of gorgeous beaches.

Poor Oliver was a little sick during the trip, but he was a trooper the whole time.  I didn't mind his sweet snuggles on the beach. It was a incredible trip. And now for many pictures of our week in paradise.



No comments:

Post a Comment