Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Life with Oliver

Oliver loves to move! He loves to scoot all around the house, exploring. He's been working on standing up and has pretty much mastered pulling himself up to stand (he uses chairs, the couch, boxes, me, etc.) I love my days spent with this active boy! He also likes to make a mess. He loves pulling things out of baskets. We're working on now putting them back in. He's hilarious and oh so fun. Here are some pictures of our recent daily happenings: 
he loves to go under things
oh that chubby boy!
we love to read together
"look mama, I found the dominoes!"
loves to climb on boxes
he loves noise! especially making it

In other exciting news, I am now an aunt to sweet baby Cora. Addie and Brit had their beautiful baby girl. She is so sweet and lovely! Oliver and I can't wait to meet her the end of May! 

beautiful little lady

No comments:

Post a Comment