Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Give Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving..almost.  What a beautiful holiday Thanksgiving is.  Time with family, amazing and delicious food, maybe a nap, and a movie.  What could be better?  It is also a great reminder of the need to be grateful.  Our lives are full of blessings, but sometimes it's hard to see them or remember who they come from.  I like to think that I am a grateful person, but let's be honest.  I still have so much to work on.  I, all too often, think that I have the blessings I do because of me.  I think everyone needs a little reminder that all of our blessings, everything we have in this life, comes to us from a loving Heavenly Father.

I have much cause to be grateful this year at this Thanksgiving season.  I have an amazing and loving husband, wonderful family, beautiful home, blessing of being in school, etc. etc.  I am so grateful for the Lord loving me and blessing me.  I am eternally in debt to Him.  So, let's be a bit more grateful and remember who our blessings come from.

Here's just a snip-it of my list of things I'm grateful for right now:
Choco: my wonderful, fun, handsome, and amazing husband.
My fam. Mom, Dad, Brit, Addie, and Park. Plus my extended family and in-law family.  I love them all!
The gospel
Our basement apartment home
Temple so close
Laughing everyday
School
Cooking and usually delicious food
An amazing ward full of wonderful people
Scriptures
Autumn
Health
The Provo Library, it's my guilty pleasure
Naps
etc...

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment