Thursday, August 4, 2011

Shout out to mom

Last night, we were brainstorming for an original, clever name for this blog.  My mom is the winner when she suggested Livin' la vida Lopez.  So, here's a shout out to her for her wit.  Both my parents have suggested putting "Livin' la vida Loca" on the blog, but I must confess I don't really love the song.  So, we'll avoid that song, but I love the name for the blog.  It has a little English, a little Spanish, and a fabulous name.  Suits us very well.   



While I'm on the subject of my amazing mom, I am so blessed to have such an incredible woman for my mother.  If you know mom, then you know that she is the most friendly, loving, and joyful person. I love her so much.  Right now she is super busy as she juggles planning my wedding, selling real estate, being a football mom, student teaching for seminary, etc. etc.  I have no idea how she gets everything done and how she is still sane, but she does and does it with style.  I love her so, so much!!  Thanks mommy.


Mother and daughter at the Hill Cumorah Pageant, which explains my hippie outfit with headband and all.  I'm so glad they came to support me and see the show.  We also had an incredible traveling around back east.  It was an amazing time with the fam! 

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you started a blog. Congratulations on your engagement! I am so happy for you!
    Love, Katelyn Dodge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay yay yay! I love blogging. So happy you've joined in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAR!!! yay you have a blog! I love the title!!! And what were you in the Hill Cumorah Pageant??! Were you a Lamanite dancer? I was a Nephite Harvest dancer...SOOOO much fun!!! I want to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. maren, this is beautiful! i love you so much.

    ReplyDelete