Friday, March 21, 2014

Moments

This will be mostly a picture catch-up. Here are some favorite moments from the past little while:

loved seeing cousin Lindsey and her sweetest kids

on the beach
Oliver and Owen trying to figure each other out
we loved having gramma here, obviously
i love this picture
delightful day at the temple. I love my family
love him too much
fried oreos in Portland. simply scrumptious.
thanks to Sugey 
walks with these boys. that face
Madi and Ashley. We love our outings with them.
This was Chinese food at Yummy Bowl for Ashley's birthday.
We're grateful for good friends. 
Baby friends. Love them.

a yellow ball
walks in sunshine!
warm enough for some beach sitting. not a bad life
Oliver has been eating some food.
I believe those are peas all over him. yum
outdoor picnics with my handsome date
we love sunshine
campfire on the beach with the Reece family


that sweet face. yummy
Oliver's current obsession: shoes. he loves our shoe basket
hike by Alsea Falls. 
working on being Oregonians.
we love this beautiful state

a huge table, the top is made from one tree. crazy

our little ewok in the tub
I love seeing those chubby arms
fuzzy morning hair
reading with my boy
my sunshine
could he get any more delicious?
We're loving life. Hopefully a little more consistency on the blog is in our future.

I am so grateful for these two boys in my life and the delight each day is with them .

No comments:

Post a Comment