Wednesday, November 13, 2013

2 months









Oliver officially celebrated his 2 month birthday while we were on vacation in California. So, technically the pictures are about a week late.

At two months Oliver:

-Is seriously the cutest thing. Of course I'm biased, but he is just adorable. I am so in love with him.

-Is a smiling machine. I love to look at him and have him give me the biggest grin. I didn't capture too many of them in these pictures, but he really is a grinner. He does an open mouth huge smile that I love. I love that his personality is coming out.

-Has recently begun to kick and wave his arms around. It is so funny. He looks like he's riding a bicycle. You know, just getting some exercise.

-Still eats like a champ. He loves it.

-Is sleeping longer increments during the night. Which means I'm getting some more rest! Sleep is a beautiful thing and makes for a happier mama.

-Is getting chubbier. He's got a double chin. It is kind of hard to keep clean and sometimes collects things. Has got more rolls on his legs, which are just delicious. Yummy legs. Has dimples on his little elbows. All and all, just a bit chubby. We're happy he's growing!

-Wears mostly 3-6 month clothes, which is craziness! He's getting so big.

-Is "talking" more, which I just love. His little noises are so sweet. I love our conversations and am excited for when I can actually understand him.

-Is called Oliver, handsome, sunshine, or baby boy by his mama.

-Loves bath time! Evening is a harder time of day for him. He's more fussy usually, but put him in the water and he's happy as a clam. He's starting to kick in the water too. We love baths!

And we love our boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment