Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Last day of class ever!

Today, I had my last day of classes at BYU! What?! It has been an amazing four blessed years. I'm so grateful for the education I've received and the many ways I have grown. After student teaching, I will officially be graduating in August. So, I've been thinking how I and my life has changed in these four years. I remember being a freshman on my first day on campus. I was overwhelmed at the amount of people walking around. I have had many amazing and life-changing classes. I've grown spiritually. I met my husband and we got married. And now we're expecting a baby boy. It has been an eventful and rewarding four years.

So, thank you BYU. It's been a good run. Thank you dear professors. Thank you tithing money and the church for making this possible for me. Thank you mom and dad for your support and encouragement. Thank you Choco for your love and support. Woo-hoo!

in front of the McKay Building (aka my home on
campus for the past two years)

my excited face

No comments:

Post a Comment