Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sister Boyce

Today, we went to hear my dearest cousin talk before she leaves for the MTC on Wednesday! Katie and I had a little date to the temple on Thursday. It was so special to be in the temple with her. A dinner of temple cafeteria food was a perfect way to finish off the evening. I even had a piece of chocolate cream pie. Yum. Ever since we were tiny, Katie and I have been close as cousins and friends. I sure do love her. I'm so proud of her and her good decisions. Seattle, Washington is receiving an amazing Sister.

She spoke on the Atonement and did a wonderful, sweet job. I'm excited to hear all of the experiences she will have. Oh dear Sister Boyce.

Last weekend, we took a little trek up to Pocatello. Highlights of the trip included Grandma's annual tea party (honestly I love this tradition and was so happy we could be there for it. Thanks Gram!); seeing and visiting with Carrie, Kev, and their adorable boys; sending Brit and Addie off on their European adventure (so excited for them!!); and Sunday dinner of yummy roast, potatoes, carrots (delish). I love my parents, and it's always so great to spend time with them. We are so grateful for them. 


In other news, practicum is going great. I feel so tired every day, blame it on the pregnancy,  but with a little nap after school I make it through the day fine. I'm still not feeling so hot but hanging in there. Third grade is pretty great I must say. I also found out that I will be in West Jordan for my student teaching, so we're on the hunt for a new home for a while. Life is going great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment