Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Autumn!

As I opened the door to go outside this morning, there certainly was a nip in the air. I discovered frost on the grass and even a thin layer on my car. My hands were cold on my way to school in my sweater and jeans. It is fall! I love love love fall and am excited to be enjoying this wonderful season again. Here's to hot chocolate, crunching through leaves, sweaters, and all the other wonderful things that come with autumn.

On the agenda:
Buy some pumpkins and maybe mums to be by our front door. Apple pie (or maybe just apple crisp) baking this weekend. Choco home again on Saturday (hopefully for good). And of course school, lots of school. But practicum is coming up, which is exciting. Halloween costume planning-We have a good idea, and it's going to be too fun.
P.S. I love the leaves changing. On our way up to Midway on Friday to visit Midway Elementary, I had a hard time keeping my eyes on the road because it was BEAUTIFUL! What a blessing to have such beauty surround us.

1 comment:

  1. Maren I just love you! Autumn is just so beautiful! you are a good woman, I think i would go crazy if Cory had to be gone that much! we need to play soon!

    ReplyDelete