Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happily Settled In

Today we've been married for two weeks!  It's crazy how fast it has gone, but also feels like a long time.  I don't know, but things are going splendidly. 

School has been a bit busy already, which makes me nervous about the rest of the semester, but it is great.  I'm enjoying my classes in the El Ed program so far.  This week on Wednesday, I get to go to Park Elementary and teach P.E. to 16 kindergartners!!  I'm super nervous but excited. 

Our home, basement apartment, is perfect for us.  I love it.  Because of the kindness and generosity of so many people, it feels like home.  We have a beautifully stocked kitchen, great decor on the wall, lovely Potting Soil towels (from Jedd and Karen :), lovely bedding, amazing TV, blankets, and so many other fantastic things.  Thank you to all!!  We love and appreciate you!  Choco and are loving having a home for our little family.


Our fabulous Tia Karen!

Tonight, I made delicious chicken stir fry in an awesome wok from the Hansen family.  It was yummy!  Now Choco is working on a dresser he discovered at DI today.  He is such a worker and handy-man.  I love seeing his satisfaction in his projects.  Because of him, we have pictures on the walls, newly refurnished chairs, a great love seat, etc. etc.  Everyday I love him more and more.  I'm so grateful for his goodness and righteousness and everything that he is.  We went to the temple yesterday and got to do sealings.  I know it has only been two weeks, but it was good to be reminded of that incredible day and the covenants we've made.  Life is Beautiful!! 




Some pictures from our pre-wedding day shoot.  Thank you Holly.


1 comment:

  1. love it! i wanna come see your cute place. i'm so glad you two are so so happy! good luck with all your schooling and teaching PE. the kids will love you!!

    ReplyDelete